Saturday, February 6, 2010

This is a good opportunity to start getting back into posting on the blog. Since my semester away experience last summer, I have not posted anything so I'm going to make it a habit to at least jot down a few lines at least once a week. This is my last spring semester as a graduate student. I am hoping to finish strong, and do my very best in all that I put my hands and mind to. This semester is different where I am teaching a 3D Design class. We had our first critique this week on plaster linear forms. I really enjoy teaching and seeing their ideas being worked out. I am also auditing a seminar and video class while making work for my thesis exhibition later in the semester.
I have some really exciting news! I found out this week that I will be having a show at Tyler Junior College where I will set up some sculpture pieces. It's going to work out where I will have the spring break to install. I have entered into two other juried shows so hopefully those will work out as well.
Tomorrow is the Super Bowl! I can't wait to relax for the evening and see the game and the commercials. I love seeing the Super Bowl commercials!

No comments:

Post a Comment