Sunday, August 9, 2009

Flight back to DFW

Thursday August 6th I flew on American Airlines from Hartford, CT to DFW. The flight was at 6:15pm on eastern time, and I landed at DFW before 9:00pm central time. At the airport my girlfriend Patty picked me up. I was so happy to see her after being gone for a month and two days!! She drove me back to Commerce and had already fixed supper (delicious spaghetti). It was about 11:00pm when we got back to Commerce. I would like to mention the fact that Patty means so much to me-she cleaned my house spick and span and organized everything while I was away. Thank you very much Patty for all your time and efforts! Friday, I unpacked, washed clothes, and then repacked for our family vacation to Glorieta, New Mexico. We arrived today (Sunday) at Glorieta and just settled in. We are going to go to Santa Fe this week, and I am planning to go to Site Santa Fe (a contemporary art museum). Meanwhile, we are enjoying the mountain scenery and will soon be doing some of the fun activities offered in Glorieta. This is the perfect place for peace and quiet and for rejuvenation from the hot summer. More updates and pictures are soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment