Monday, July 6, 2009

Church, Picnic, Check-In at Dorm

Sunday-I attended Trinity Baptist Church at 10:00am. For lunch Dr. Ian Maddock and I went to an Italian market store and picked up some sandwiches (I had chicken parmesan), and then drove to a nearby park. Some other students came and ate in the shade of a pine tree on a beautiful green lawn. After lunch, Dr. Ian drove me to register and check in for the summer course. Waited in line for awhile, but soon received the Yale ID card. Carried four of my bags at the same time up to Saybrook College, which was my exercise for the day. Moved into Saybrook on the third floor in a spacious room. There are three other International students who have their own room close to mine. In the afternoon I walked around a went to the Yale Bookstore. That evening I ate at the dining hall for the first time-good meal. At 8:00pm all the students in the three dorms had an orientation meeting and then a small counsel meeting. Later, TJ and I worked on getting Internet access on our laptops.

**Notes- Digital camera cracked on the inside of the viewing screen :(

No comments:

Post a Comment